Seoul Tonic is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a purchase from https://seoultonic.com.au/ (the “Site”).
We take our obligation seriously to keep data you provide us secure and only use it as necessary to provide our services to you.
We, us or our means Seoul Tonic Pty Ltd ABN 20 659 203 808.
COLLECTING YOUR DATA
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain personal information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies - are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- Log files - track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels - are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone numbers). We refer to this information as "Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
HOW WE CAN SHARE YOUR DATA
We will only disclose your personal data to:
- Third party service providers and partners who assist and enable us to use the personal data such as to provide functionality on our services, or to market or promote our products to you;
- Government agencies, courts or other third parties where we consider it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights;
- An actual or potential investor or buyer (and its agents and advisors) in connection with an actual or proposed investment, purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business;
- Other people where we have your consent.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION